Friday, October 7, 2011

Flashbacks from the past Month

Since we moved to WA state with our newborn, life has been crazy. Mom has been bugging me to post so these next two posts are for you mom. Enjoy!

DSC06603

4 Generations! Can you believe it?

DSC06624

Ginny with her mama’s side of the family! :D

DSC06606

Ginny with her Great Grandparents.

DSC06591

Aunt Andrea

DSC06618

Great Aunt Mary Ann

DSC06621

Ginny’s First Bath

DSC06549

Whew that was stressful, glad that’s over. Dan and I do it now as a team. Hint to new moms: I have discovered it calms them down a lot when you put a warm wet wash cloth on their tummy. I also pour warm water over her body throughout the bath. She loves it. Thanks for the help mom… she took the pics while I bathed…

DSC06550

1 comment:

  1. I discovered that trick too! Works so much better - I think they get too cold otherwise. She is so cute! Love the pumpkin patch too. Gotta find one here. Those cabbages are crazy big!

    ReplyDelete