Monday, November 29, 2010

Rodeo

Yee Haw!! Hey Ya’ll!!

101_0259

Dan and I at his first concert! Can you believe it? A country concert by Gretchen Wilson… haha

101_0256

101_0254 

Country Rock. I could get used to this…

101_0261

Well since Dan and I live in Davie, FL, the South Florida center of all things rodeo, we decided to join up. We went to our 1st rodeo together.

101_0270

Dan laughed so hard as I screamed at the men riding the bucking broncos. I thought they were gonna die! geez

101_0267

101_0268

It was fun. I loved the country music and the food. But not so much the cold (it got down to the 50’s) or the smells haha.

4 comments:

  1. hey- this ain't your 1st rodeo- but I realize you don't remember the first one- blocked it from your memory :)
    Thanks for posting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL!!! we went to the rodeo a couple of months ago. it was cool but we didn't like the people smoking around us :( but yes definitely something you have to go to while living in davie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st concert? Dan has never been to another concert? Im a little sad inside for him..... :)

    ReplyDelete